was posted at 8:52 PM with 0 comments




HELLO BLOGGER ! Back to posting ~
Ps. I have not been blogging, It finally over ! N's paper is over, all we need to do now is to wait for our result. Kinda happy ! (:
All i do for this few week is to go home & start watching my anime. Gonna try to finish it. I AM STILL AT 150 PLUS SIAAAA !!! 140 plus more epsiode =.=
Alright, having elective module nowaday && in conclusion it super boring.
I have no idea what the instructor talking about. :/
We have to survive through 5 day of module, it totally killing me.
Nevermind, ENDURE !
After elective module will be my Bridging lesson..
Till novmember ~ :x
My holiday has been cut to 1 month & a few week. Furthermore, lower sec will not need to attend school tmrw. Shiok sia !
ENDURE IS THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY !
Tmrw will be my class bbq ! (:
Hope it went smoothly :D
Uploaded some picture taken for the past few day & weeek :D 9 oct 2010 & 5 oct 2010.
Alright, shall stop posting for today ! Goodbyes ~
Hope my elective module, Banking & finance will turn fun~ But it seem impossible huh ?
Will help sister to change her blogskin asap ! :D Sorry for letting you wait.
