was posted at 4:08 PM with 0 comments





HELLO BLOGGER ! (:
BACK TO POSTINGG ! Ermm, sorry for neglecting my blog ! :D
I have been trying to finish up my anime- bleach.. Hahs. Start watching it in between my N's till now.
It a long episode, but i still like this anime.
Next is Maid sama, another anime show :D
Finished it, waititng for season 2 ! I hope there is ! Cos manga/comic book 9 show me that there will be season 2 ! Plus the very last ending song of maid sama, shown that there are more ! :D
Actually, i have no idea what i am talking. Hahs.
To summarise up, this mean that i think there are season 2 !
Alright, i did not neglect my taiwan & korean drama, instead i watch it through tv ! ^^
Great right ? LOLS !
21 OCTOBER 2010, Outing with twistedsmile without ling, together we went to watch i give my first love to you :D
IT AN AWESOME MOVIEEEEE ! ILOVEIT TTM ! IT WORTH WATCHING ! :D JAPAN MOVIE !
It touchingg too ! Hahs (:
Awaiting for the next outingg ! ^^
I have planned to do something when i go up ! Nonono.. To be clear enough, is to pick up an interest/ learn something new :D That part of my wish ! (:
random !
NEEDA A JOB COS MY MONEY ARE RUNNNING OUT ! ~
PLUS I UPLOADED A PICTURE TAKEN DURING MY CLASS BBQ ! :D
