was posted at 8:48 PM with 0 comments


HELLO ! Back to posting ! :D
Okay, firstly i got my N level result already & what disappoint me is my result.
I dun think i did well. So hurtful to see that.
Firstly, i think it okay since i can be promoted to sec 5.
But now ? Daddy kinda disappointed in me. I can sense that. So sad !
But no use crying over spill milk.
I think i be continuing going up sec 5. But i cant go out shopping & slack cos i have to forcus on my studies.
I hope i can cope it anyway. Then promote to poly.
MY MAIN POINT IS I WANT TAKE O LEVEL CERT & OFF TO POLY !
But i'm kinda lazy huh ?!!
How ? Cure it ?
Once i get tired i tend to go lazy.
Last year, i think i would rather get to sleep instead of sitting infront of my studies desk & study when i know i was tired !
That my limit, but no more of that ! Goodluck to me ..

Secondly, gonna say goodbye to my friend & sister :(
We be going different route next year ! Meet up sooooon to enjoy !
But i hope they can do well ! :D
Sister, you can do it der, gambateh ! <3

I gonna change my blogskin & song & picture today if i got time ! :D
It time to update my blog when i'm freeee.