was posted at 10:18 PM with 0 comments



HELLO BLOGGER ! :D
School started & nothing interesting happen. Just that school brought us to temasek poly.
On that day was the most tiring when school start, cos i have PE & we have to do some exercise.
So i went over to cycle the ... i dun know. HAHA !
PLUS Went over to run ! I DUN KNOW WHAT THE MACHINE CALL ! SO SORRY !
After school went over to Temasek poly, of course we had our lunch first.
The journey was short, reach tp quite fast.
I think i be going tp ? Not sure actually. HAHA !
ALright, it fun ! Get to play those game created by tp student.
Ohyar, we went over to the IT first, after that applied science then design to business i think ?
Didnt get a chance to go engineering. HAHA !
I also didnt get to take the lift, we been taking the stair up & down since we enter.
HAHA, I also dun know if we can take the lift. :D
I start to interest in business AND applied science ! :D GOODGOOD !
Now i know what i aiming for, so i can work hard toward it.
After that went back home, you know ? it tiring !
Actually i wanna watch next stop happiness, BUT i went sleepy, so i give up.
There lot of homework to be done ~ But i dun feel stress !
I have the urge to do POA today, i dun know why ! But that a good sign.
Alright that it for today ! :D
** Photo for today is just for memory ! ^^