was posted at 2:46 PM with 0 comments






HELLO BLOGGER ! I'M BACK ~
Okay, uploaded the photo taken on thursday ! AdamKhoo, bonding camp.
First day was activities at .. i dun remember le. teehee.
Anyway it at the park, it hot but FUNNNNNN !
Play lots of gameeeeeeeeee & i enjoy, the lunch was nice too.
After lunch is some talk by melvin. Some part are funny, some are not.
HAHA !
After that, bus back to schoool & then something happen. Not gonna mention.
Together with the girl, head to cp & bought cake & etc to bring to school to celebrate ms aisha advance birthday ! :D
Home sweet home after that.
Second day,14 Jan 2011, friday.
Staying indoor for friday at their offices.
It all about talks, i like the last part, where by everyone have to pass the purple strip to teacher.
But before the talk, he made everyone think of those happy & sad memories, kinda miss them, huh. Never think of crying... But it just roll down non stop :x
It nice, we are who we are ! :D
We are lucky compared to other country people who are suffering, they suffer more than us.
We have education, food ... But they dun have, we shhould appreciate who we are.
Shall end now ^^
I kinda miss sister ! I miss those time we are today you know !
I miss my cousizzz tooooooooooooooooooo ! :D
Hope we can bond together well :D PEACE MY NEW CLASSMATE !!!!
Seeyar !