was posted at 4:35 PM with 0 comments

HELLO, Finally it 3 Jan 2010 ! Which mean school start tmrw ! Kinda sadddd
I know every year, everyone thinking is the same. No probably most of the people.
School holiday ended, everyone complaint for too short for holiday, haven enjoy much .. etc
I'm one of them actually ! Last time, i hate studying ~ Mostly because i'm lazy ! kekes.
Right now, after today more stress is coming & i will not have enough time for anything ! Serioously !
IT ALL ABOUT PASSING O LEVEL FOR THIS YEAR, SO MOSTLY IS ABOUT STUDYING !!!
Feeel so stress !
Last year, i slack quite alot, althought i did study.
Morning to afternoon school, having remedial till evening, comeback home in the evening, rest & shower .. etc at night, if i have test/ exam the next day, i be in my room studying till almost midnight ?
I cant tahan this, heeeeheeee. But for the stake of my future, i MUST !
I predict this year will be like last year tooo, morning, evening & night is all about studyingg..
Hope everything goes smoothly ! :D
I think i wont be able to blog or EVEN use com often !
So i take this chance to blog & i have change my blogskin. ^^
Just hope everything goes smoothly :D HAHA !
Alright, that all for today !
