was posted at 5:52 PM with 0 comments
HELLO BLOGGER. No photo for the day ..Been quite busy for this month, kinda tiredd.
There around 6-7 month before O level start & guess what, i start to feel the stress now. Eeeeeeekk..
Recently, just took my term assessment. English, chinese, combined Human & Mathh.
Seriously, if this is O level, i can dieeee ! It so hard that i think i will get less than 30 mark, i suppose ?
You might think i'm joking around, but still it the fact.
I'm deprovinggg, i'm dieeingggggg of stress. HAHS !
Alright, feel like closing my eye & let the time pass fast.
I dun want to feeeel any tirednesss. Eeeeekk, i'm complaining.. HAHA !
Nah, it okay, hope i get use to it.
I wonder how my milestone going ?? I wanna know my history & Chemistry markkk ..
But this week should be unable to take back bar ? Block lesson tmrw, i guess.
I tooo tired to think & check ..
My interest in using com had lost. I cant find the fun in using com. ooohlalala..
It been a month or so, since i last post right ?
It beeen a month since, i go shopping, i think ?
It been a month since, i go out with my sisterrrr ! (I mean shopping.. etc)
I want my holidayyyy :x
Shallll ENDUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !
Since i chose to take ths path then i shall take responsibility in my study then.
I beeen looking forward to saturday & sunday.
That the time i can slack aroundd.
Ah ! No. i got consultation..
Hope i learn something then (:
It time for me to restt, gooooooodbyes, shall blog soooon, which might be year later. JK ! ^^
