was posted at 10:14 PM with 0 comments


HELLO BLOGGER ! :D
Back to postinggg ! Uploaded a picture taken today.
Eh, went out to study with ying & pang :D
Saturday went out with cousin to watch TRANSFORMER ! & IT SUPER AWESOME !
But i never watch the first two part, so cant compared ya.
Back part was touching, not touching till my tear flowing out. Only teared.
But overall is aweSOME ! ^^
Prelim is 2 1 day more. My birthday is 3 day moreeee.
Sad life my birthday lied on my prelim day.. CANT ENJOY !
MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION IS TO CLOSE MYSELF IN THE ROOM TO STUDY ??? SAD !
Well celebrate belated then :x
Not quite prepared for prelim. SERIOUSLY !
NEEED HELP FOR MATH !
Recently cher just taught a new topic for POA, I know how to do but with the help of the formula paper. Wthout the help, i think i cant ...
Chinese Oral- not prepared. Hope conversation is something about abuse, teenager ?
LAUGHHHH ! GAMBATTE ~!

I WANT GO TAIWAN ! KOREA ! HONGKONG PROBABLY ?
I WANT MEET UP WITH MY DEAREST SIST !
I WANT GO FOR A DESERT BUFFET WITH YING, PANG & JIAXIN !
I WANT MEET UP WITH COUSINN !
I WANT 'O' LEVEL TO PASS FAST !
I WANT TO GET LESS THAN 12 POINT FOR 'O' LEVEL TO GET INTO THE COURSE I WANT !
I WANT MORE WISH !
I WANT HAPPY THING TO HAPPEN ? HAHA !

Though i wish it really fate ~