was posted at 2:50 PM with 0 comments


Hey Hello ! :D
Back to posting. Alright, rotting at home todayyy ~
Actually i decided to install thingy in the end, they say IT INVALID ? WTH !
Nvm, gonna go down later ~
Prelim 2 ended. A blessing one.
'O' level MTL Oral ended. A blessing one too. cos the examiner are niceee :D
But just that i'm way too nervous.
I think i did my prelim badly ! Arghx !
However i putting my hope on combined human & chemistry.
Cos that the few paper i think i can pass.
Others no confident. Math result was cui ! FAILED ! ;/
I MISS SEEING A1/2 FOR MY MATH LAHHHHHH !
N to O is really a tough one. My result all drop !
Gonna start all revision sooon perhap on monday ?
Planning my new timetable in processss ..
Hmms, i gave up on dpa. Cos i seriously dun have enough time to prepare for that plus i make decision toooo slow.
So yar ..
I start to like history, no idea why ..
Maybe because we only have a few chapter for that ? && i can understand ?
SO HISTORY PULL MY SOCIAL STUDY MARK UP !!!
I need help in math ~ My result really dropp. Neeed more revision..
Gonna JIAYOU ! :D

Ahha ! I START TO ADDICT TO THIS SONG 2PM- HANDS UP ! AHHHHHHH ! 'PUT YOUR HAND UP, GET YOUR DRINK UP !'
F(X)- HOT SUMMER TOO ! :D
Plus tons of song, uncountable.
I listen/ get in contact with korean drama/ song more but i dun know how to speak in korean, i mean simlpe korean language.
But i can speak simple japanese word ... weird.
Maybe i have a 'Japanese teacher' beside me alway bar ? 0.0'
HAHA ! Kays, that it then (:

Opsy, whyyyyy it leaking ?? More & more people get to know about that. Geee~
Dun think wrongly, thanks !