was posted at 1:58 PM with 0 comments


HI ! I'M BACK AGAIN ! Kayyys. I'm feeeling super lazy now. That why i'm here to blog instead of doing work.
Ever since i promoted to secondary 5, many thing change.
I get lesser sleeep, no much time to go shopping, surf net, drama time, anime time, meeting up with sister & also my result are deproving.
I feel tired eventhough i had 10 hour of sleep ! I'm not trying to complain or whatever, but just stating the fact.
I cant really find time to revise my work ?! I'm totally lack behind. If i continued to be this lazy, i bet i wont get into the course i want. Seriously !
I have to buck now or i will regret later. But it seem that it no use !
I tend to tell myself, nevermind i already know this and that, but actually i dun really understand why it this way.
Another word: MEMORIZING THE STEP !
I have no idea why i cant buck up ! Maybe i need a taste of regret then i will buck up ? But by that time it way too late ! No turning back..
Something missing in me. Everything change since i was sec 5, till i dun know what amiss.
Probably is the motivitation to study/workhard ?
Should be ~ Then i have to find my motivitation back ..
I miss those time when i can surf the net like nobody business. Watch my drama over 7 hours or more .. many more.
4 more month to 'O'! I think i'm not prepared ? Need to do more practice.
I need someone to push me along the way, i need someone to help me along the way.
I'm not independent. I like to rely on other. I hate to be misunderstood. But i love to day dream alot.
I like blasting my music & stay in my music world when i'm outside. Cos i dun like to stare in the air doing nothing.

However, ever since sec 5, i start to notice something new. Which i never do before when i was 13.
I like to spot people who might look like my idols. I like to look around for it.
& ya, i found one. Those around me, knew it.
But i guess he might misunderstood our intention. As our reaction was way too noticable ? Probably our reaction make him misunderstood.
He tend to look at us when we walk pass sometime, cos i guess he spotted us looking at him when he walk pass us last time.
A sense of fun becoming a sense of misnderstanding ...
Have to stop before thing get worse ya. God bless us then.