was posted at 10:49 PM with 0 comments


Hello blogger, back to posting. Finally after day, i get to online.
Actually, i shoould be studying now, but instead i'm playing. kekes.
Alright, one thought for now: I cant study on weeekday ! :( I'm tooo tired to study !
Standard one ! Study half way, ending up i'm sleeping on my table ~ -.-
Weekend, the best day to study ..
Since, i cant study on weekday, then i take the weekday to read up my theory ?
I mean theory for all the subject ! Isnt it great ?
Weekend then i practice ? Wahahahaa ~
OHYA ! ONE MORE WEEK TO THE RELEASE OF 'O' LEVEL MOTHER TONGUE RESULT !!
GOSH ! A2 PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( The least B3 ! But still hope i can get A2. Then i dun have to retake. & i can concentrate on other subject.
This time prelim 2 was cui ! 39 point ! HOW TO GO POLY ?!!!!
No way, gonna start studying, aiming B3 for all subject for prelim 3 !
I know POA i can get B3, i know my chem can, i know my history can !
But i'm unsure if my physic can, i'm unsure if my social study can .. hais ~
As for math, i started having tuition. So, aiming B4 for the timing being !
Gooooooooooooooooooooooo~ GAMBATTE! :D

Ahya, posted a bigbang cup, sorry for the bad photo taking ya.
Anyway, it a belated borthday gift from my class. I like it ! ^^
I like taeyang more, so i took the side with taeyyang, biased ah !
But no lah, i like everyone in the group ! :D