was posted at 12:19 AM with 0 comments
Hello blogger, back to posting.
Yeah, O's first written paper is just i day time.
Of course, i'm nervous.
But i have no idea how to brush up my english within 24 hour time :/
PLEASE JUST GIVE ME AT LEAST C5 or B4, i'll be happy.
If you ask me, am i prepare for O's ?
My answer is NO ! I'm never ready ~
The more i study, the more thing i realise i dun know. Dieeeee :(
Hope to get at least 12 point, in order to enter the course i want, but it dun seem to be possible.
Wandan~
Let nature take it course then, all i can do is to prepare & make sure i put in hard work & it will be paid off !

I miss my Sist & friend :(
Okay, after O's ! Gonna go out with them & enjoy myself ^^
Gooooooooooooooo~ CHIONG AH !

I wonder why i been doing thing that i never do before ?
It not me ya !
Got to kick off that super bad habit ! Seriously !

Have to find a job after O's toooo !
I gonna spend a bomb ! Goshhhh ~
Goodluck for those who taking O'S :D