was posted at 2:30 PM with 0 comments


HELLO BLOGGER. I'M BACK.
It 8 of april 2012. The sunday. Afternoon.
Which mean 1 more week to school reopen, goshhhhhhhhh.
Why holiday forever ending so fast ?
Yuppie, to be honest, i hate studying, but for my future sake, i endure.
This is me.
Gonna have orientation for 3 day, this is insane. Lucky, no need to stay overnight.
Phew tons tons time.
Anyway, gonna enjoy myself before school start.
However, my money are running out. Tsk.
My wishlist forever increasing. More thing i want= More money fly.
How i wish i can just plant a money tree beside me .. *DAYDREAMING*
Alright, 3rd & 4th April, i went for dinner outing with cousin. (:
First day is Mac dinner, another day is subway dinner.
Woah, subway ..
I always have it when i'm working.
Even my colleague realise it, i mean he always saw me buying subway back to eat.
Like almost everyday. hehehe.
But it nice anyway, so ya.
I still remember, how my colleague 'save' money by eating subway.
She bought a footlong veggies subway, save 1 half for dinner, another half for lunch.
Isnt it GREAT ?
I only tried eating subway by buying footlong & share it with cousin.
You know we did save a few dollar/cent just by buying footlong subway.
This is how i spent my day during working, everything have to SAVE.
Working is hard & tiring. But when my money come to hand, we spent it like water flow.
I learn to save up ! Though i have lots of thing i want to buy.
I guess i should get a weekend job instead -.-
5th April 2012.
Met up with my Sist. It been a long time since we met up.
It seem like we drifting, but we are still contacting, that the good thing :D
Unlike ours relationship with wl, drifted.
We are like stranger now. It look like, the past friendship doesnt exist.
She has her own friend, she doesnt contact us. She doesnt talk to us too.
Nevermind, probably she like her life now more ?
I should just give up, let her decide then. Anyway, we are always waiting for her to contact us.
It her own decision now.
Train to plaza sing, walk to Orchard. Save train fare. LOL !
Only bought a hello kitty spec & sweet.
NOOOOO ! I always wonder why i bought that spec :/
Nevermind since i bought it, forget it.
Anyway, enjoyed my day we her ^^
I wish i could, i wish i had ...
