was posted at 1:41 PM with 0 comments




HELLO ! Once again, have the feel to update, so here i am.
It april now, time pass so fast !
& i gonna start school soon, this is way too fast !
Going to start afresh in a total stranger environment, make new friends once again.
To me, making new friend is difficult,cos i'm quiet & i'm not those auto type.
HEHE. I like people to be auto. That the problem. Hmms ...
Nevermind, shall try my best. Since, i already know 4 person who are in the same course as me :D
Let start afresh. Leave the past behind & move ahead.
I been complaining how bad i done in my O's. But to look at the positive side, actually i did do my best. I been closing myself in my room studying everyday last year.
I did consult teacher. I did consult my cousin ..
I did alot of worksheet, i practice alot. & this is the shit result i got.
But nevermind, i put in effort to study.
Since, this is my fate, i shall accept it & move on.
No point complaining, it already over & we cant change the past too.
Okay, share with you guy what i did during my 4month holiday :D
Firstly, my very first outing is, USS trip wiith cousin ^^
Great time spent there & i think i did posted some picture & rougly talk about what i done there right ? :O
Secondly, I went to TAIWAN :D
This is an awesome trip, though the weather is coldddd ~
If i not wrong, the weather is around 12 degreeee ?
Cant wear legging there, hehe, it god damn cold when the wind blow or when its rain.
HEHE !
Thirdly, after taiwan trip, it almost January 2012 (:
& ya, i went for job hunting.
Actually, intended to take up resort world waitress job, but in the end, gave up.
hahahaha.
After that, i did found a job right the week before CNY.
I can roughly remember, just the first day, i met new friend ^^ Maybe because our generation gap aren't that big, that why we can get along well.
However, after CNY, She quited :/
Lucky, after i work for a few day, cousin's friend, took up this job (:
& ya, i have someone to accompany :D
We share the same thought ! When the both of us took up this job, just the first day !
We saw our male colleague, we go,'Eh, this guy quite handsome ah' && We thought he is from taiwan. Which is not. HAHAHA !
After that, we get along quite well with everyone.
Not long later, a new part timer came in & ya we all get along quite well too :D
That a good thing.
I work there for 2 month. & then slowly no idea why they are hiring so much people :/
So my slot are given to them. Which cause me to be jobless for 1 week.
Nevermind, i go find other job.
Eventually, i found it. But i only work for 1 week. HEHE.
Till now, i'm slacking at home.
Thanks god, my friend & cousin been there for me when something happen.
I'm glad that they actually stand by me (:
That is what i been doing during this 4 month holiday.
Dec- Playing hard, Jan-Mar -Working like mad, Apr- Resting in process.
HAHA ! Okay, stop here for now ^^
