was posted at 2:14 PM with 0 comments



Annyeong ! It finally november now. Time pass so fast ! I am in Year 1 sem 2 now and a few month later it gonna be CNY again. SO FAST RIGHT ?!
Anyway, posted the photo taken a few week back when i am in bintan, 2D1N . Nothing much to do there, basically i went there to relax & play buggy car :D
Talking about school, i changed my class but the current class i am in not bad actually, if you want to clique with them it quite easy (:
I manage to gain some confident during presenting ! Great right ?! I did make some new friends but not that close to the extent that we talk about everything ! But luckily i have friends i know in my current class now ^^
Alright, UT coming, i gonna study hard ! JIAYOU. GO FOR IT YT !