was posted at 9:40 PM with 0 comments

Hi peeps ! Finally back to posting. Been busy with lots of stuff and of course it include been laziness.
Yuppp, i haven been updating my life and i can say, lots of fun thing happen. But I cant probably state each and everything out. I bet it might make this post very boring too.
Alright, I just ended my first year in Poly ! To be honest, my first year in poly was an awesome year. I met numerous kind and fun friend/ classmate. Though everyone drift when we changed class.
However, I still have lots of fun when i am with them.
Basically, I just gonna talk about my Sem 2 classmate since I just ended my Year 1.
I believe it is hard and saddening when we got into a new class, new environment and we gonna make new friend because everyone want to be with their previous sem classmate.
As for me, i felt that way too. But i was way abit lucky. I manage to got into the same class as my previous sem classmate and my secondary schoolmate. LUCKY RIGHT ?!
So i dont feel as awkward as the others.
First feeling toward my sem 2 classmate,
'Weird people',
'Why they manage to get along so well so fast ?!',
'Not fun at all',
'I miss my last sem classmate :( '
HOWEVER, as times goes by, we got closer, so for now, i dun feel that way anymore.
Picture posted was during our class chalet on 26-28 Feb 2013.
A FUN DAY SPENT WITH THEM, I GUESS I GONNA MISS THEM TOO !
My usual '245' clique ^^ Experience countless of new thing with them.
With my classmate. NICE AND FUN CLASSMATE !
Another picture with another group of classmate ! :D
&& with my classmate bike ! HEHEHEHE !
Nice and kind classmate sending us for lunch ^^
Usual mate ^^
Another picture with '245' clique
Afterall, Year 1 of my Poly life ended. Time to enter Year 2 and hopefully my gpa this time will increase to my expected gpa !
Life is full of mystery, that why, we need to overcome each and every obstacle to obtain a satisfied result and a nice and fun ending.
I will miss you guys. To SEM2 classmate ^^
