was posted at 8:46 PM with 0 comments
Seriously, i think i wont post often too, so bear with my boring and dying blog.
Anyway, above picture sum up some of the thing i did during my holiday.
Yup, my holiday timetable was pack with work and outing.
But the most memorable one is ..... CNBLUE CONCERT :D
Their concert was awesome ! High and fun.
Now i am craving to go for GD and SS5 concert ! Ohmygod, but i have my budget :(
This feeling just suckkkkk !
I strongly believe GD concert will be worth going since the image he gave me was quite good.
I BELIEVE IN HIS ABILITY TO BRING THE WHOLE CONCERT UP HIGH, HAHAHA ! I mean, make all his fans high and fun during the concert.
As for now, school started for a few week and i guess i am still in my holiday mood. So it is time for me to buck up.
I got my 2 'C' in the first week already, NO MORE OF THAT ! I GONNA WORK HARD AND GET AT LEAST A B OR BEST A !
GOODLUCK TO MEEEEEE !
School was fine, i was lucky enough to be in the same class as one of my friend ^^
No, i was always lucky. Hope this luck will stay ! *Prays*
Yup, i got into the module i wanted to enter, hopefully, the following lesson i am able to catch up.
My classmate was all very nice, it is true that during the first lesson, everyone feel awkward.
But now, nope, during the second lesson, i manage to speak up to my teammate.
Overall, GOOD ^^
