was posted at 3:42 PM with 0 comments


HI,Yes, the 2 photo uploaded is me.
As time goes by, i realise everyone change. It doesnt matter how good or bad we change, because at the end of the day, we are still ourselves.
We are just trying to be ourselves. That's all
I am not posting this because of something, but it's just a random thought.


I realise how much i change from the past and one good thing is that, i love my current life.
I met many awesome friends, though most of them are attached and we seldom get to hang out together.
But it is still glad to have them around, when you need help.
I confessed, i did make alot of weird friend, hahahaha.
No i guess, i did not experience meeting the type of 'weird friend' i mention before.
That is why, i find them weird ?
I told myself, that i am growing up, that is why, i start to meet lots of different type of people around.
Alright, what i am trying to say is,
A few more week my exam coming, GOODLUCK TO ME ^^
Though i think i wont be able to do well this sem, look like, it will be hard for me to maintain my grade.
GOODLUCK YITENG ! GOODLUCK !
Got addicted to this song after i watch the romantic season 2 ^^
Jung Yup - I want to kiss you





This trembling heart of mine started after seeing you
It was the first moment you came into my eyes

What do I do with this beautiful love?
You came inside my heart and made me into a fool

* Your eyes in front of me, all the words you say are so pretty
I like your scent, I like your smile, I love you
Right now, right here, I want to kiss you


The moment I trembled came when our hands touched
It was when you first hugged me in your embrace

What do I do with this beautiful world?
You came into my embrace and made me into a fool

* repeat

Your eyes, all the words you say are so pretty
I like your scent, I like your smile, I love you
Right now, right here, I want to kiss you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQkdmTqwPEE && http://popgasa.com/2012/02/16/jung-yup-i-want-to-kiss-you-%EC%9E%85-%EB%A7%9F%EC%B6%94%EA%B3%A0-%EC%8B%B6%EC%96%B4%EC%9A%94-the-romantic-ost/

This are the website i took the music and lyrics from
& LASTLY, ENJOY THE MUSIC