was posted at 1:51 PM with 0 comments
I have not been blogging for like a couple of week.
My life not that interesting, hehehe. To be exact, i have a boring life. So what i do everyday?
No work, i stay at home, watch drama all days. Like a zai nu like that. hehe. If not, i'll be out the whole days.
Boring yaaa ?

You can count me as a lazy person, i like to stay at home if i have no idea where i wanna go. Throw me alone at home, i just need to have tv/laptop and it is enough.
&&&&& plain water. I cant survive without plain water. haha.

Got to know my gpa on Tuesday and what surprised me is that my gpa increase (: So if i manage to maintain my gpa for this coming sem, i believe soon it gonna hit 3plus.
But bad news came right after good news.
I drop my ezlink card till now, no one found it :/ Just dun tell me, people pick it up and use it like their own card?
Wth ! Haisss, blame me for being careless then.
Like what i always believe about my horoscope is that, my instinct/intuition tends to be true.
Not really true, hmmm, how to put it into words ?
Like for this incident, i remember, my instinct hinted me to keep my card inside my bag, but i ignored and put it in my pocket instead. So, after that, i realise i drop my card somewhere but it is nowhere to be found.
Bad luck YT !
In my 19th years of life, this is my first time dropping something.
Hopefully i still be able to get it back.

For me, deep down in me, i strongly feel insecure always. No idea why. Especially when i'm outside.
I am a girl, who always have tons and tons of thought running around my mind. At night especially.
Not good thoughts, mostly are negative thoughts. 听起来好悲观啊.
I always gave myself high expectation but sometime i still think it is not good enough. Mehhhh, at least, not always, i mean now, i am already happy with my result.
Good enough.

I guess everyone wanted to have a carefree life with nothing to worry on. So nice ~
Everyone has their own expectation of life, different goals and they achieve their goal in different ways.
So am i. Let look forward to it then
I already achieve, experience and learn alot of new thing as i grow up.
But they are alot of such i have yet to learn/experience it.

I have no idea why am i writing all this, i know i look depressed. hahaha.
Just watched a show on 'note to teenage self'' yesterday, so i guess i got inspired to write some of my thoughts down.
I know, my post look incomplete. Talk on one stuff then the next moment, i was talking about other stuff. :P
Ending with my favourite music (:


Nothing ever lasts forever
In the end, you changed
There is no reason, no sincerity
Take away such a thing as love
Tonight, I’ll be crooked

Leave me alone
I was alone anyway
I have no one, everything is meaningless
Take away the sugar-coated comfort
Tonight, I’ll be crooked

I scream and get dizzy
I vent out of boredom to other couples
I start fights for no reason like a town gangster
Sometimes, I purposely shake my leg, crookedly
The main characters of the movie called this world is you and me
A lonely island, lost and wandering
The empty streets are filled with those who are alone
Unlike my heart, the weather is so damn nice

I used to believe in you alone and I was happy
But like a joke, I am left alone
You used to promise me with your pinky finger
But in the end

Nothing ever lasts forever
In the end, you changed
There is no reason, no sincerity
Take away such a thing as love
Tonight, I’ll be crooked

Leave me alone
I was alone anyway
I have no one, everything is meaningless
Take away the sugar-coated comfort
Tonight, I’ll be crooked

I’ll put on thick eyeliner, use a whole can of hairspray
Leather pants, leather jacket with a frown
I want to hide my pain and become even more crooked
So you can feel sorry, I’ll spit toward the sky
You’re scared of my crude words and my rough eyes
But actually, I’m afraid, I want to go back but I have nowhere to go
I want to love but no one to love, what am I supposed to do?
I can’t turn it back

I used to believe in you alone and I was happy
But like a joke, I am left alone
You used to promise me with your pinky finger
But in the end

Nothing ever lasts forever
In the end, you changed
There is no reason, no sincerity
Take away such a thing as love
Tonight, I’ll be crooked

Leave me alone
I was alone anyway
I have no one, everything is meaningless
Take away the sugar-coated comfort
Tonight, I’ll be crooked

Will you not say anything for me tonight?
I didn’t know being alone would be this hard (I miss you)
Will you be my friend tonight?
On this good day, this beautiful day, this day where I miss you
Tonight, I’ll be crooked

Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/g-dragon-crooked-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz2hIMrlUbt