was posted at 11:57 PM with 0 comments
It has been quite awhile since i blog. Yupp, my exam now are over, i am free nowww !
It also mean that, it mark the end of my Year 2 in school. Overall, all i can say is, i am really lucky throughout my 2 Year in Polytechnic.
As my class changes every semester means i have to make new friends every semester. To me, it is a really hard thing.
I am not a very outspoken type of person. My friend impression on me are forever 'QUIET'. YES, QUIET, ever since primary school. hehehe
Nah, actually i improved alot ever since i step into polytechnic. I am still quiet BUT i talk more compared to the time before i step into polytechnic.
Great improvement for myself. *Self Pat*
Back to the topic. I always met nice friend/ classmate during each semester and what's more ? I always luckily get into the same class as my friends.
That is the happiest thing, at least i feel ease when there is someone i know in the class.
This semester make me feel more like little sister in the class. Not that my classmate are all older than me.
But they tend to look after me instead though some of them are younger than me. But somehow i just like my role of being 'little sister'.
It is not like they protected me in all ways. Is the feeling they gave me make me feel like a little sister. Feeling secure perhaps ?
I always wanted an older sibling preferably an older brother. But this time i earn quite alot of 'sibling' ^^
Ya moral of the story, i just wanted to share my thoughts toward this semester classmate. They are definitely an awesome people to hangout with :D

