was posted at 4:05 PM with 0 comments
I have been quite a long time since i'm back here to this space to update.
Yup, holiday ended. My intern starts too.
Heading to work everyday was tired. Yes, adults always told us that, once you start working, you will know what is their definition of tired.
I felt it and i hated squeezing in the mrt train. :/
I MISS SCHOOL, I WANT TO GO BACK STUDYING. I RATHER I STAY IN CLASS TO STUDY, PRESENT ..
15 more weeks, LET'S GO ! FIGHTING.
Met up with my friends and cousin during and before my intern start.
Cafe hopping with my friends too ^^
Dont you think it is great, just to sit there, drinking a cup of tea, enjoying the atmosphere with a slice of cake and catching up and gossiping with your girlfriends?
Yea, something small happen yesterday.
Kind of angry and i feel dumb. Nah, not only me.
But i wasnt that angry, disappointed as compare to my friends.
But still equally worried.
Worry something might really happen, though we clearly know that it's might be a joke. But we are on the verge of believing him, worrying about him.
Nah forget it, since he is fine.
Hopefully, we will resolve this soon
You can play joke, but not too much to the extend that people start to worry.
Everyone has their limit.
Hebe Tien 田馥甄 -你就不要想起我 had been playing in my head for very long.
Quite a nice song afterall. One of my favourite chinese song though i dont really listen to them anymore
I'll be back soon (:
